Buying and selling a home is a complex and sometimes daunting process, but the right realtor can make it a smooth, seamless transaction. Your realtor works for you and they will work tirelessly to help find what you are looking for, whether that is the perfect home or the right price.
You realtor acts as your representative throughout the buying or selling process. As such it is important that you fully trust them and can rely on their word.
Here is our Realtor’s promise to you:
- We are all highly trained and have been through a rigorous training and licensing process
- We are life-long learners who must participate in continuing education courses to ensure that we keep pace with the times
- We are governed by provincial laws that guarantee professional behaviour
- We adhere to a strict Code of Ethics that govern our behaviour and ensure that your interests are put first
- We will always work with your best interests in mind and will do everything in our power to ensure that you find your dream home and/or sell your current property
We aim to make the process easy for you. From the initial meeting our agents will provide up to date market statistics and comparables to help price your property realistically.
Working together we will prepare your property for showings and are will handle all showings efficiently and professionally. When it comes to transactions, whether you are a local or non-resident, we can guide you through this complicated process to secure the sale.
Maximum exposure for your property is always guaranteed. As the established leading real estate company in Whistler, we have a wide scale presence with all local media, along with a large online following. Our website is always up to date and we also distribute an industry leading real estate magazine that is circulated to over 30,000 people.
All of our listings are on the Whistler Listing System so that every agent in Whistler has access to the information they need to find a buyer. From our many years’ experience we have an exhaustive database of potential customers and a network of relationships in the real estate community to “get the word out” about your property.
- Provide a professional “For Sale” sign
- Give sound, clear advice on the “market value” of your home
- Provide recommendations on the visual presentation of your home, and suggestions to enhance its marketability
- Coordinate the marketing and advertising of your property
- Arrange for your home to be on the weekly “Realtor Tour”
- Hold “Open Houses”
- Arrange buyer appointments
- Keep you up-to-date on market conditions
- Help you with all the paper work and vigorously negotiate on your behalf
- Coordinate with appraisers, home inspectors, banks, lawyers and property management companies
Whether this is your first home or one of many purchases, we are here to make the process as smooth as possible. We review your list of wants and needs to help you narrow your search, along with helping to determine your price range.
Our agents will preview properties to ensure that you are only shown homes that match your requirements. We will arrange all viewings and walk you through each potential home, answering all your questions. When it comes to negotiation our agents are all experts and will carry this out and smooth out any potential conflicts.
A legally binding contract will be drawn up and we will help you with all the paperwork, referring you to the appropriate professionals for dealing with all the legal issues.
We provide you with all the information you need to make the right decision:
- We use the local real estate Board’s MLS® System so your representative can give you access to exclusive features that the public is not privy to
- We answer questions about the markets you are interested
- We can provide you with important information about neighbourhood demographics, services and features
- We help you compare homes and neighbourhoods
- We give up-to-the-minute information on financing and explain your mortgage options
The Right Realtor
How to find the Realtor who is right for you:
- Do you already have a relationship with a realtor? If they did a good job helping you buy or sell before, they are probably the best candidate to help you buy or sell again
- As you tour around, write down the names and numbers of the agents on “For Sale” signs
- Browse our realtor bios to learn a little more about potential realtors
- Ask your friends, neighbours or nearby family members to recommend a realtor
- Visit our office to meet an agent face-to-face
- Attend some open houses to see what it on the market and meet a few agents
- Don’t be afraid to ask questions and interview candidates
- Make sure you feel comfortable with your choice. Your relationship with your realtor is about finding the right partnership